Service Credits for Humanities
Objective: To involve students with their community so that they will have an appreciation, an awareness and a connection with Janesville.
- To provide students a chance to make Janesville better than it was.
- To provide students with the opportunity to seek out their interest areas in the community and to become involved in them.
- To project a positive image of Craig students with the community.
- To show students that we are connected and that we can make a difference with our efforts.
- The student must log a minimum of 5 hours.
- The log will include duties and activities performed.
- The student must state their reasons for their selection of service in a paragraph.
- The log and rationale will be due one week before the last day of the quarter.
Rationale for service selection Total hours ___________